2017 OGIA 21st Annual Gang Conference
June 19-22, 2017
Southern Hills Marriott
1902 E. 71st Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
$225.00 per person - 5th $100
(start pricing over for more than 6)
Self-pay registrations need to contact Carrie at [email protected]
or PO Box 865, OKC, OK 73101
Book Your Stay
- Mention OGIA when you reserve your room at Southern Hills Marriott.
- Be sure to reserve your room no later than May 19, 2017 or risk having no hotel room available.
24 Cleet Hours
"A gang is only as strong as the community allows it to be."
- All lunches are on your own.
- All attendees MUST wear their photo badges at all times while at the conference.
- Speakers are nationally recognized experts.
Tentative Topics Include*:
Michael Vance Shooting Survivors
Aryan Brotherhood of Texas Case Study
Ramifications for Law Enforcement per Oklahoma state question 780 & 781
Human Trafficking with Gangs
Tulsa Hoover Case "Operation Battlefield"
Breakouts (Oklahoma Based Gang Information)*:
Irish Mob Gangs/UAB
Oklahoma Prison Gangs and BOP Gangs
Oklahoma Outlaw Biker Gangs
Oklahoma Juvenile Gangs
*All speakers & topics are subject to change.
**Avoid the Line**
SUNDAY, June 18, 2017
7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.